- Combats wrinkles and prevents the occurrence of new ones.
- Does not irritate and it does not cause allergies.
- Perfectly moisturises, smoothes and protects the skin against various types of damage.
- Proves well in treating skin dysfunctions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Soothes irritations and alleviates itching.
- Proves ideal for massage and combating stretch marks and cellulite.
- Constitutes a rescue for damaged, cracked palms.
- Added to bath, pleasantly pampers the skin leaving it velvet soft for a long time.
- Helps nourish damaged hair.
- Proves very well in case of oil cleansing method, which is beneficial both for hair ends as well as the scalp.
- Contains a natural sunscreen with SPF 5
- Constitutes base oil for dry, sensitive and mature skins for deep cleansing with the oil cleansing method (OCM).
- Light yellow colour.
- Subtle aroma.
- Light consistency, does not give the effect of greasiness.
- Good absorption.
- May be gently heated (max. to the temperature of 30 degrees).
- Fatty acids: oleic and linoleic acids.
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, D and E
The origin and ways of obtaining:
Almond oil is obtained by cold-pressing seeds of the almond tree, growing in Central Asia and the Mediterranean countries. Currently, it is harvested in considerable volumes in Western Europe and California.
100% almond oil, cold-pressed. The product does not contain any preservatives, artificial colourings or perfumes. Dermatologically tested.
INCI: Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
Once opened, the product shall be stored in the fridge.
The product is sold in a dark glass bottle with a pipette