Black Cumin oil is used among others in Roman, Greek, Ayurvedic and Muslim medicine.
Black cumin oil / Black seed oil (Nigella Sativa) cold pressed is a rich source of essential Unsaturated Fatty Acids Omega 3, 6 and 9. Additionally it contains vitamins such as: A, E, B group vitamin and natural essential oils: nigellon and thymoquinone – these essential oils are the most unique ingredients of the oil.
Nigellon and Timoquinone
They show strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antihistamine and antibacterial properties.
Black cumin oil – health properties:
- helpful in the fight against bronchitis and asthma,
- supports the work of the liver and kidneys,
- strengthens the immune system,
- calms down and increases resistance to stress,
- helpful in the fight against insomnia,
- regulates menstruation,
- increases milk production during the breastfeeding,
- protects against flu, colds, pharyngitis and tonsillitis,
- naturally reduces back pain, headaches, muscles and teeth,
- reduces the frequency of seizures in patients with epilepsy,
- has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system,
- reduces allergy symptoms,
- relieves symptoms of rheumatism,
- lowers blood glucose levels,
- reduces the risk of atherosclerosis,
- regulates blood pressure,
- relieves muscle spasms,
- supports the regeneration of organs,
- soothes chest pains,
- supports the treatment of stomach ulcers.