Cherry Kernel Oil - Cold Pressed Unrefined - Ol'Vita 100 ml
Cherry seed oil is crude and cold pressed oil. It contains various nutrients and is a natural source of antioxidants: alfa, delta and gamma tocopherols.
Cherry seed oil contains indispensable unsaturated fatty acids (monounsaturated fats 35-50% and polyunsaturated acids 30-40%) and vitamin B17 (amygdalin). It also has flavonoids, as well as vitamins E.
- exerts positive effects on the cardiovascular system,
- prevents wrinkled skin and flabbiness,
- moisturizes, regenerates and nourishes skin,
- improves skin elasticity,
- has a protective function against UV rays.
Cherry seed oil is of yellow colour and has a slightly thick consistency and delicate cherry aroma.
It is advised to drink 1 teaspoon a day.
After opening, it should be stored in the fridge.
You might receive a bottle with Polish or English label.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.