Evening Primrose Flour - Premium, Ol'Vita 250g
Evening Primrose Flour is milled from partially defatted seeds. It has a dark brown colour and a distinctive flavour. It contains GLA acid (gamma linolenic). It is rich in minerals, vitamins and flavonoids.
Properties and use:
- It is beneficial to the immunity system,
- Prevents atherosclerosis,
- Prevents constipations,
- Improves bowls movements,
- It is beneficial to digestive system,
- Helps to fight with diabetes,
- Regulates inflammatory processes in the body,
- Improves concentration,
- Enhances the immune system,
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases,
- Ensures health look of the skin,
- Helps the treatment of acne, psoriaris and eczema,
- Protects from rheumatoid arthritis.
Evening primrose seed meal does not require heat treatment and is a perfect addition to pastes, muesli, yogurts, cocktails and salads. It is recommended for frying and baking. After opening, it must be closed and stored in a dark and dry place.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.