Macadamia nut oil, oil, cold-pressed and crude Ol’Vita 250ml
Macadamia nut oil is produced by cold pressing macadamia nuts. It is mainly the source of monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamins E, A, B, and minerals.
Properties and application:
- reduces the risk of thrombosis,
- improves memory and concentration,protect against the occurrence of coronary heart disease.
- strengthens immunity.
Additionally, macadamia nut oil can also be used in cosmetics:
- firms, moisturizes and regenerates the skin,
- slows the aging process,
- accelerates the healing of inflammations,
- reduces the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.
- applied to the hair improves their condition, give them radiance and nourishes the bulb.
Macadamia nut oil is ideal as a supplement to a variety of salads and salads. Very popular in the exotic cuisine. It has a pale yellow colouur and a slightly nutty flavor. After opening the oil must be stored in the refrigerator. It is recommended to consume one teaspoon a day.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.
You might also like