Nelson Honey Active Manuka Bronze Honey Methylglyoxal 30+ 250g and 500g
Manuka honey, Nelson Honey- produced from the nectar of flowers green manuka bush occurring in New Zealand. Manuka honey is characterized by a high content of methylglyoxal (MGO), which has the following properties: antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic.
Additionally Manuka honey contains phenolic compounds, which are responsible for strong antioxidant. Symbol MGO Manuka honey to inform the level of content such as methylglyoxal. MGO 30+ means that this ingredient in honey is present at a concentration of 30 mg/ kg.
Properties and and use:
- improves blood circulation,
- lowers blood pressure,
- increases the secretion of bile,
- increases immunity,
- increases to obtaine new blood cells,
- helps in the treatment of gastro-intestinal, for example: reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers,
- helps to maintain proper intestinal flora,
- has a positive effect on the digestive, respiratory and immune system,
- relieves the symptoms of colds, flu, diseases of the throat and mouth,
- helps in the healing of wounds, ulcers and burns,
- supports the treatment of atopic dermatitis, eczema, acne and psoriasis.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.