Nelson Honey Active Manuka Bronze Honey Methylglyoxal 100+ 250g and 500g
Manuka Nelson Honey 100+ is obtained from the nectar of flowers green manuka bush occurring in New Zealand. Manuka honey is characterized by a high content of methylglyoxal (MGO), which has the following properties: antiseptic, antiphlogistic, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal.
Symbol MGO informs about the level of the content of substance such as methylglyoxal. MGO. 100+ means that this ingredient in honey is present at a concentration of 100 mg / kg. Additionally, Manuka honey contains phenolic compounds which are responsible for strong antioxidant (antioxidant).
Properties and application:
- lowers blood pressure,
- increases immunity,
- helps in the treatment of gastro-intestinal example: reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers,
- has a positive effect on the digestive, respiratory and immune system,
- helps in the healing of wounds, ulcers and burns,
- supports the treatment of atopic dermatitis, eczema, acne and psoriasis.
- relieves the symptoms of colds, flu, diseases of the throat and mouth,
- helps maintain proper intestinal flora,
- increases to obtain new blood cells;
- increases the secretion of bile,
- improves blood circulation.
Honey is not suitable for children under 12 months.
Before buying Manuka honey make sure what is the concentration of methylglyoxal on the packaging.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.