Baobab Seed Oil, Cosmetic, Cold-Pressed, Ol'Vita 30ml
Baobab seed oil is produced by cold pressing seeds that come from an African baobab tree. The oil contains a rich composition of fatty acids and natural antioxidants, which slow down the ageing process of the skin. INCI: Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil.
In addition thanks to the method of cold pressing the fatty acids, active substances and antioxidants remain natural and unchanged. It has a huge impact in body care.
It is ideal for all skin types, hair, neck and cleavage. It protects the skin against difficult weather conditions (sun, wind and frost).
Properties and application:
- moisturizes, smoothes and nourishes the skin,
- slows down the ageing process of the skin,
- reduces inflammation reactions,
- supports skin regeneration,
- nourishes and gives shine to the hair,
- nourishes the skin and strengthens the nails,
- perfectly softens cuticle before a manicure treatment.
100% cold-pressed baobab seed oil, the product does not contain any preservatives or artificial colours. Dermatologically tested.
The product should be stored in a tightly closed container and after opening in a refrigerator. Under the influence of low temperature the oil may become dense and turbid it is a natural and reversible process. Baobab seed oil is sold in a dark glass bottle with a convenient pipette.
Country of origin:
Some of the information is obtained from the generally available sources.