Shea Butter, Cosmetic, Cold-Pressed, Ol'Vita 100 ml
Cosmetic Shea Butter (Karite) is a high quality natural cosmetic for body care.
It is commonly known for its strong moisturizing, regenerating and protective properties. It is so delicate that it is suitable for the eye area skin care. It may be used as infant and baby care products.
- Demonstrates strong moisturizing and regenerating properties.
- Accelerates healing of fine injuries, thanks to which it works perfectly as an aftershave or after depilation balm.
- Nourishes dry cuticles and nails.
- Promotes water retention in cells.
- Soothes very dry and damaged skin.
- Effectively eliminates rough skin on elbows, knees, feet and palms.
- Helps combat psoriasis and eczema, as well as proves effective for atopic skin care.
- Combats inflammations, inhibits allergic reactions, fungal infections and oedema formation as well as ensures topical muscle relaxation.
- Slows down skin ageing processes.
- Protects against stretch marks formation during pregnancy.
- Used for massage, tones the skin and makes it soft and nourished.
- Ideal as lip balm, keeping lips deeply moisturised for a long time.
- Well absorbed by the skin, thanks to which it works perfectly as a base for medical ointment.
- Helps combat blemishes. It does not clog pores; it demonstrates antibacterial effects.
- Protects and nourishes even the most sensitive skin areas, such as the eye area.
- Suitable also for babies.
- Does not cause allergies.
- Used as hair mask, makes hair shiny and nourished.
- Prevents hair ends drying.
- Contains a natural sunscreen with SPF 3-6.
- Stable and oxidation resistant.
- Butter texture – warming in hands facilitates application.
- Protective film left over the skin.
- Cream colour.
- Characteristic, delicate, slightly nutty aroma.
- Vitamins A, E and F.
- Unique fatty acids profile: oleic, stearic, linolenic, palmitic, arachidonic acids.
- Triterpene esters.
- Natural UV filters.
- Proteins and minerals.
The origin and ways of obtaining:
Obtained by extracting nuts of Shea butter trees growing in West Africa. The majority of the raw material is harvested from wild crops growing on open areas of savannas. This rich in nutrients tree matures after 30-40 years.
100% natural Shea butter obtained from Shea (karite) tree nuts, cold-pressed. The product does not contain any preservatives, colourings or perfumes. Dermatologically tested.
INCI: Butyrospermum parkii butter
After opening the product shall be stored in a dark, cold place.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.