Cocoa Butter, Cosmetic, Cold-Pressed, Ol'Vita 100 ml
Cosmetic cold-pressed cocoa butter is a high quality natural cosmetic for body care.
It demonstrates strong moisturizing, greasing and protective properties. Suitable for mature and acne-prone skins as well as the skin prone to stretch marks.
- Demonstrates strong moisturizing, greasing and protective properties.
- Is ideal for protecting and nourishing dry skin of elbows, knees, and cracked heels.
- Gives your skin radiance and shine and makes it smooth and toned.
- Contains antioxidants neutralizing free radicals, and thus, it helps combat wrinkles.
- Thanks to its regenerating properties, it is effective for acne skin treatment.
- Does not cause allergies and it is suitable even for sensitive skin.
- Demonstrates bio compliance with the skin, thanks to which it is well-tolerated and well-absorbed by your skin.
- Improves suntan tone.
- When delicately warmed, it may be used as massage oil.
- May be used for natural soap production.
- May be combined with other cosmetics enriching their properties. When added to an emulsion, it gives it hardness.
- Is ideal as soothing balm for chapped lips.
- Has a delicate filter protecting against UV radiation.
- Prevents stretch marks.
- Beautiful cocoa aroma and a yellow colour.
- Hard, melts after warming. It order to facilitate the application, you may melt it with other natural plant oil.
- glycerines of higher fatty acids;
- fatty acids (palmitic, stearic, oleic, and linoleic acids);
- plant sterols;
- vitamins: A and E (tocopherols);
- natural UV filters;
- potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron
The origin and ways of obtaining:
Obtained from fruits of Theobroma cacao trees growing in tropical forests of South and Central America. The biggest crop concentrations are located in Africa.
100% natural cocoa butter, cold- pressed. The product does not contain any preservatives, colourings or perfumes. Dermatologically tested.
INCI: Theobroma cacao seed butter
The product shall be stored in a dark, cold place.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.