Oat flakes - gluten free, Intenson
Oat flakes are ideal as porridge for breakfast. Perfectly covers nutrient requirements. Contains large amounts of protein and fiber. Active people value oat flakes because they are the source of strength and energy, while women have slimming and rejuvenating properties.
In addition oat flakes contains amino acids, flavonoids, essential fatty acids (EFAs), B-group vitamins and minerals such as: magnesium, selenium.
Properties and application:
- prevent fatigue and irritability,
- add strength and energy,
- support slimming,
- delay the ageing process,
- improve bowel function,
- exhibit anti-depressant properties and eliminate bad mood,
- support the treatment of atherosclerosis and the formation of blood clots,
- improve memory and concentration,
- cleanse the body.
How to use:
Oat flakes taste good as porridge and as an addition to kefir, yoghurt, cocktails and muesli.
100% oat flakes
Country of origin:
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.