Raspberry Juice - Pressed, NFC, Organic, BioFood
Raspberry juice comes from organic farming and has a BIO Certificate No. PL-EKO-07-04494. The juice is formed by pressing raspberries. This product is a 100% natural. Not from concentrate.
Raspberries are a source of valuable vitamins (B2, B1, E, C) as well as minerals such as: calcium, magnesium, potassium and iron. In addition raspberry fruits contain pectin, sugars, volatile aromas and organic acids (salicylic, apple, ellagic, lemon).
Acidity pH 4-5. It is a pasteurized product. The sediment is formed by the natural ingredients of organic raspberries. Store in a cool and dry place. After opening store at a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius. It is a naturally cloudy product. Shake before drinking.
Raspberries - properties and application:
- shows diaphoretic and antipyretic properties,
- lowers blood pressure,
- calming effect,
- it has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-sclerotic effects,
- strenghtes heart,
- supports the treatment of anemia,
- inhibits the growth of intestinal bacteria,
- it has a positive effect in kidney and gall bladder diseases,
- regulates the body's water and electrolyte balance,
- relieves menstrual pain,
- increases immunity,
- reduces diarrhea,
- delays the ageing processes of the organism.
Juice from organic raspberries.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.