Pomegranate Juice - Pressed, NFC, Organic, BioFood
Pomegranate Juice comes from organic farming and has a BIO Certificate No. PL-EKO-07-04494. The juice is formed by pressing pomegranates. This product is a 100% natural. Not from concentrate.
Pomegranate fruit is a source of folic acid, beta-carotene, protein, fibre and antioxidants.
In addition they contain valuable vitamins (A, B, C, E) as well as minerals such as: iodine, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, silicon and calcium.
Acidity pH 4-5. It is a pasteurized product. The sediment is formed by the natural ingredients of organic pomegranate. Store in a cool and dry place. After opening store at a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius. It is a naturally cloudy product. Shake before drinking.
Pomegranate - properties and application:
- delays the ageing process,
- increases immunity,
- it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties,
- it has a positive effect on the skin, improving its color and blood circulation,
- stimulates libido and reduces erectile dysfunction,
- relieves the symptoms of menopause,
- helpful in case of coronary heart disease,
- relieves digestive problems,
- slows down the dementia process.
100% organic pomegranate juice.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.