Apple-Beetroot Juice - Pressed, NFC, Organic, BioFood
Apple-Beetroot juice comes from organic farming and has a BIO Certificate No. PL-EKO-07-04494. It is a 100% natural product. The juice is formed by pressing apples and beetroot. Not from concentrate.
Apple contains organic malic and citric acids, tannins, provitamin A, proteins, sugar and valuable vitamins such as: B1, B2, C, PP.
Apple - properties and application:
- prevent excessive fermentation in the intestines,
- regulates digestion,
- supports the digestive tract by increasing the secretion of digestive juices.
Beetroot is a source of many vitamins such as: C, B1, B2, PP, E and K1. In addition it contains calcium, sodium, magnesium, manganese and iron.
Beetroot - properties and application:
- has hematopoietic properties,
- it lowers blood pressure,
- has anticoagulant effect,
- regulates kidney function,
- strengthens bones,
- supports the treatment of anemia and influenza.
Acidity pH 4-5. The product is pasteurized. The sediment is formed by the natural ingredients of organic apples and beetroot. Store in a cool and dry place. After opening store at a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius. It is a naturally cloudy product. Shake before drinking.
Juice from organic apples 60%, juice from organic beetroot 40%.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.