Pear Juice - Pressed, NFC, Organic, BioFood
Pear juice comes from organic farming and has a BIO Certificate No. PL-EKO-07-04494. The juice is formed by pressing pears. This product is a 100% natural. Not from concentrate.
Pear is a rich source of phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium and iron. It also contains vitamins (C, PP, A, B5, B2, B1), fibre and pectin.
Acidity pH 4-5. It is a pasteurized product. The sediment is formed by the natural ingredients of organic pears. Store in a cool and dry place. After opening store at a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius. It is a naturally cloudy product. Shake before drinking.
Pear - properties and application:
- has antipyretic properties,
- eliminates constipation,
- regulates the work of the digestive tract,
- stimulates intestinal motility and digestion,
- helpful in inflammation of the urinary tract and kidney stones,
- shows diuretic properties,
- relieves symptoms of anemia,
- regulates blood pressure,
- increases the body's resistance.
Juice from organic pears.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.