Blackcurrant-Apple Juice - Pressed, NFC, Organic, BioFood
Blackcurrant-Apple Juice comes from organic farming and has a BIO Certificate No. PL-EKO-07-04494. It is a 100% natural product. The juice is formed by pressing apples and blackcurrants. Not from concentrate.
Blackcurrant is a valuable source of vitamins C, P, B and provitamin A. In addition it contains iron, potassium, pectins, tannins, organic acids and sugars.
Blackcurrant - properties and application:
- helpful in rheumatic diseases,
- relieves angina and cough symptoms,
- strengthens the immune system,
- relieves diarrhea symptoms,
- it has a positive impact during physical and mental exhaustion,
- strengthens immunity.
Apple contains organic malic and citric acids, tannins, provitamin A, proteins, sugar and valuable vitamins such as: B1, B2, C, PP.
Apple - properties and application:
- prevent excessive fermentation in the intestines,
- regulates digestion,
- supports the digestive tract by increasing the secretion of digestive juices.
Acidity pH 4-5. The product is pasteurized. The sediment is formed by the natural ingredients of organic apples and blackcurrants. Store in a cool and dry place. After opening store at a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius. It is a naturally cloudy product. Shake before drinking.
Juice from organic apples 50% and organic blackcurrant 50%.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.