Beetroot and Celery Juice – Lactic Acid Fermented, Organic, BioFood
Beetroot and Celery Juice – Lactic Acid Fermented, Organic is a 100% natural product that comes from organic farming. Perfectly strengthens the body and supports digestion.
Product has a Certificate of BIO No. PL-EKO-07-04494.
The juice doesn't contain any flavour enhancers, artificial colours or preservatives. It is a pasteurized and naturally cloudy product. This juice contains naturally occurring sugars. Acidity 3.5-4 ph. Vegetables lacto-fermantation process preserves them and enhances their nutrient content. As a result of this process anthocyanin compounds (dyes) support the treatment of the blood and digestive system. The fermentation helps minerals to be better absorbed by our organism. In addition amount of B-group vitamin and vitamin C increase with comparison to raw vegetables.
Beetroot is a source of many vitamins such as: C, B1, B2, PP, E and K1. In addition it contains calcium, sodium, magnesium, manganese and iron.
Beetroot - properties and application:
- has hematopoietic properties,
- it lowers blood pressure,
- has anticoagulant effect,
- regulates kidney function,
- strengthens bones,
- supports the treatment of anemia and influenza.
Celery contains valuable vitamins such as PP, B2, B1 and C. In addition it is a source of minerals such as: zinc, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and iron.
Celery - properties and application:
- has diuretic properties,
- relieves menstrual cramps,
- stimulates the work of the digestive system,
- is helpful in the treatment of edema,
- supports the treatment of rheumatoloid arthritis,
- improves appetite and facilitates digestion,
- strengthens the nervous system,
- has a calming effect,
- supports the treatment of urinary tract infections,
- has a cleansing and detoxifying effect on the body,
- regulates kidney function.
Celery combined with garlic reduces the risk of heart attack and atherosclerosis. In addition it has a positive effect for people with diabetes.
organic celery 30%, organic beetroot 70%, salt, organic garlic.
Celery products are not recommended for pregnant women due to diastolic effect.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.