Multi Vegetable Juice - Lactic Acid Fermented, Organic, BioFood
Multi Vegetable Juice - Lactic Acid Fermented, Organic is a 100% natural product that comes from organic farming. It increases the body's resistance and regulates the digestive system.
Product has a Certificate of BIO No. PLO-EKO-07-04494 and it won the "Gold Medal" at Natural Food 2013.
The juice doesn't contain any flavour enhancers, artificial colours or preservatives. It is a pasteurized and naturally cloudy product. This juice contains naturally occurring sugars. Acidity 3.5-4 pH. Vegetables lacto fermantation process preserves them and enhances their nutrient content. As a result of this process anthocyanin compounds (dyes) support the treatment of the blood and digestive system. The fermentation helps minerals to be better absorbed by our organism. In addition amount of B-group vitamin and vitamin C increase with comparison to raw vegetables.
Tomato is a source of bromine, potassium and magnesium.
Tomato - properties and application:
- takes care of the heart
- soothes nerves,
- perfectly firms the skin.
Beetroot - properties and use:
- supports hematopoietic processes,
- regulates blood pressure
- lowers cholesterol.
Sauerkraut - properties and application:
- improves brain function,
- increases the body's resistance to stress,
- supports the nervous system.
Carrots - properties and application:
- prevents premature ageing,
- has a positive effect on the heart.
Cucumber - properties and application:
- supports the secretion of gastric juices,
- ensures better absorption of food.
Celery - properties and application:
- supports the treatment of hypertension,
- has diuretic properties,
- relieves menstrual cramps,
- supports the treatment of urinary tract infections.
Organic juice pressed from: 30% tomato, 35% beetroot, 10% cabbage, 10% carrots, 10% cucumber, 5% celery, salt, organic garlic.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.