Sauerkraut - Organic, BioFood
Sauerkraut is a 100% natural product. It comes from organic farming and has a BIO Certificate No. PL-EKO-07-04494. Sauerkraut is irreplaceable in the fight against microorganisms, especially during the winter time. The product can be consumed by vegans.
Sauerkraut is a valuable source of bioactive ingredients, potassium, vitamins B6, B12 and C. Sauerkraut juice is perfectly suited for gargle during infection of the upper respiratory tract.
Properties and application:
- strengthens the body's immunity,
- supports the proper functioning of the nervous system of the brain,
- it has a beneficial effect on the synthesis of red blood cells,
- supports appetite,
- it has a positive effect on the bone structure and cell growth,
- it has a deacidifying and diuretic effect (due to the potassium content).
organic sauerkraut 80%, organic carrot 20%, salt
The product is pasteurized.
Store in a cool and dry place.
After opening store at a temperature of 4°C.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.