Cucumber in Brine, Lactofermented - Organic, BioFood
Lacto-fermented cucumber in brine is a 100% natural product. They are obtained from fresh organic cucumbers subjected to a natural fermentation process. The product comes from organic farming and has a BIO Certificate No. PL-EKO-07-04494.
Cucumbers are a source of minerals such as: potassium, magnesium, manganese, calcium, iron, copper and phosphorus. In addition they contain polyphenols (lignans), flavonoids (luteolin, quercetin, apigenin, kaempferol), and valuable vitamins (K, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, A).
In addition during the fermentation process of cucumbers there are produced large amounts of vitamin C.
Properties and application:
- support the removal of excess water from the body,
- it has a deacidifying effect,
- regulates the work of the digestive system and intestihnes,
- strengthen the body's resistance,
- support digestive processes,
- supports the fight against overweight.
organic lacto-fermented cucumbers, organic herbs, salt.
The product is pasteurized.
Store in a cool and dry place.
After opening store at a temperature of 4°C.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.