Papaya - dried leaf, Intenson - 100 g
Papaya leaves is a source of vitamins C, E, A and B-group vitamins. In addition this product contains minerals such as: potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron.
Papaya leaves also contain niacin, beta-carotene and antioxidants. An essential component in the leaves of papaya is papain (enzyme that breaks down proteins).
A wealth of beneficial ingredients that makes regular drinking brew from the leaves of the papaya has a very positive effect on the body.
Properties and application:
- regulates digestion,
- eliminates heartburn, bloating and diarrhea,
- improves intestinal function,
- exhibits antifungal and antibacterial activity.
- slows down the ageing process,
- strengthens immunity,
- supports the treatment of dandruff, ulcers and slow-healing wounds.
How to use:
Put 1 teaspoon of dried papaya leaves in a glass and pour boiling water. Infuse covered for 5-10 minutes. Drink 1-2 times a day.
100% dried leaves of papaya
It is not recommended to drink the infusion during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.