Black cumin seeds, Intenson
Black cumin seeds come from Nigella Sativa grown in India. They contain fatty acids, proteins, phytosterols, flavonoids and alkaloids. Seeds are widely used as a condiment in bakery and provide an excellent replacement for pepper.
In addition black cumin seeds contain vitamins A, F, E, B-group vitamins and many minerals such as: iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, selenium, zinc and sodium.
Properties and application:
- reduce the risk of thrombosis,
- increase the resistance of the body
- alleviate symptoms of allergy,
- demonstrate strong antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties,
- helpful for asthmatics,
- inhibit hair loss and stimulate their growth,
- help in the treatment of dandruff, psoriasis and acne
- protect against osteoporosis,
- accelerate the healing of wounds, ulcers and cuts,
- support the fight against obesity.
Black cumin seeds have been widely used not only in the kitchen but also in cosmetics.
How to use:
They are perfect for meat dishes giving them a distinct taste, but in combination with honey they form an excellent pickle. Minced seeds can replace traditional pepper. They are also ideal as a supplement to salads and to bread.
100% black cumin seeds
May contain: peanuts
Country of origin:
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.