Dried Cranberries, Ol'Vita 100g
Dried cranberries are a rich source of dietary fibre as well as minerals such as: copper, potassium, manganese and iodine. They contain valuable vitamins B6, E, C and K. They are rich in flavonoids and antioxidants.
Properties and use:
- protect against stomach ulcers,
- demonstrate antibacterial and antifungal properties,
- reduce the risk of heart diseases,
- lower the level of cholesterol as well as blood pressure,
- protect against gum diseases,
- helpful in bladder infections,
- prevent bleeding, petechia and varicose veins,
- alleviate symptoms of colds and anginas.
Dried cranberries are perfect for jellies, muesli, desserts, fruit salads, cereals, and as snacks. They enrich the taste of homemade cakes and cookies. Dried cranberries go very well with roast meat and vegetable salads.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.