Dried Goji Berries Ol'Vita 250g
Goji berries are obtained from perennial bushes, which grow in mountainous areas of China, Mongolia and Tibet. Goji fruits are a very rich source of nutrients. Additionally, they contain selenium, iron, calcium, potassium, zinc as well as vitamins A, E, C and B-group vitamins.
Goji berries demonstrate strong antioxidant effects. Additionally, they contain dietary fibre, lutein, flavonoids, germanium as well as polysaccharides, which strengthen the immune system of the body. They contain linoleic acid belonging to the group of omega-6
unsaturated fatty acids.
Properties and use:
- demonstrate anti-stress effects,
- support cleaning the liver of toxins,
- regulate the level of sugar in blood,
- delay aging processes,
- improve vision, memory and concentration,
- strengthen bones and joints when regularly used,
- exert positive effects on the skin.
dried goji berries, preservative: sulphur dioxide (E 220)
They taste great as a dry snack. They prove also ideal as an additive to muesli, cocktails, desserts, soups and hot dishes.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.