Brown Flaxseed/Linseed, Ol'Vita 250g
Brown Flaxseed/Linseed is a source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which regulate cholesterol and take care of the correct construction of the brain tissue.
Linseed Brown also includes:
- B-group vitamins - help to pass away the correct carbohydrates and proteins and also helps in the formation of red blood cells,
- Vitamin E - helps in the treatment of heart disease and atherosclerosis.
- Fiber - helps to remove toxins from the body as well as a positive effect on the digestive system.
Linseed additionally contains zinc, magnesium, calcium, and iron.
Properties and use:
- has a positive effect on the skin, hair and nails,
- has fungicidal properties,
- prevents flatulence,
- improves memory and concentration,
- slows the aging process,
- prevents the symptoms of senile dementia,
- useful in the treatment of the throat and bronchial inflammation,
- relieves constipation,
- improves bowel function and helps in gastritis and duodenal stomach,
Linseed Brown has a mild flavor. Ideal as an addition to bread, rolls, homemade biscuits, cereals, desserts, yogurt, juices and cocktails.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.