Pumpkin Seed Flour / Pumpkin Seed Meal - Premium, Ol'Vita 250g
Pumpkin Seed Meal is received by milling partially defatted pumpkin seeds. It has a distinctive flavour and a light green colour. It is a source of numerous nutrients, such as: zinc, phytosterols, phosphorus, calcium, manganese and magnesium. It also contains vitamins: A, E and C and B-group vitamins.
Properties and use:
- It is anti-parastitic,
- Ensures a healthy look of skin, hair and nails,
- Reduces the risk of men prostate,
- Supports the immunity system and helps in remaining healthy,
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases,
- Maintains healthy blood cholesterol level,
- Helps maintain healthy body weight,
- Helps to fight with diabetes.
Pumpkin seed meal does not require heat treatment and is a perfect addition to pastes, muesli, yogurts, desserts. It is also recommended for baking bread, pancakes, cookies and cakes. After opening, it must be closed and stored in a dark and dry place.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.