Linseed Flour / Flaxseed Meal - Premium, Ol'Vita 250g
Flaxseed Meal 250 g – obtained by grinding flax seeds. It has an excellent flavour typical for its seeds and light beige colour. It is rich in essential amino acids (tryptophan, lysine, phenylalanine, leucine). It also contains lecithin, copper, calcium, chromium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, vitamins B and E as well as mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Properties and use:
- Helps to regulate hormones level,
- Benefits for mucous membranes in the digestive system,
- Improves eyesight and helps you keep healthy-looking skin,
- Prevents diarrheas and constipations,
- Regulates bowel movements,
- Reduces the absorption of glucose and cholesterol to blood,
- Protects from free radicals,
- Slows down the body’s ageing process,
- Reduces menopausal symptoms,
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
Flaxseed meal does not require heat treatment; it is a perfect addition to pastes, muesli, yoghurts, desserts and salads but is also recommended for frying and cooking. After opening, it must be closed and stored in a dark and dry place.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.