Avocado oil, cold-pressed and crude Ol’Vita 250ml
Avocado oil is produced by cold pressing the flesh of the avocado. It characterized by a high content of fatty acids. It is a source of many important vitamins such as vitamin A, K, B, D, H and E (16mg/100g).
Additionally provides to the body: squalane, silicon, potassium, manganese and phosphorus.
Properties and application:
- reduces rheumatic and arthritic,
- regulates cholesterol,
- improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system,
- strengthens immunity,
- supports the nervous system,
- takes care of the immune system,
- supports the work of the brain, the liver and the cardiovascular system,
Avocado oil may also be used for cosmetic purposes:
- moisturizing and regenerating the skin,
- strengthens the hair structure, prevents hair loss,
- supports the treatment of skin lesions (acne, eczema)
- prevents wrinkles.
The oil has a delicate nutty flavor and green color. Ideal as an addition to dips, sauces, pickles, dumplings, pasta and steamed vegetables. It is recommended to consume one teaspoon a day.
You might receive a bottle with Polish or English label.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.
You might also like