Camelina Oil, cold-pressed, unrefined Ol'Vita 250 ml
Ol’Vita camelina oil is a cold pressed unrefined oil obtained from the seeds of camelina (Camelina sa tiva) plants. It is known for its high levels of omega-3 fatty acids (40%). In addition, camelina oil is rich in nutrients, antioxidants and essential fatty acids (EFAs). Also, it contains vitamins A and B, lecithins and micro- and macroelements.
Camelina is also known as false flax, wild flax, German sesame or Siberian oilseed.
Oil extracted from the plant contains phenolic compounds and vitamin E (74,3 mg/100 g) which extend its shelf life even to six months.
- boosts the healing of bedsores, wounds, burns and different types of ulcers;
- relieves the symptoms of atopic dermatitis and accelerates the treatment of the condition;
- promotes the secretion of bile;
- protects the kidneys, intestines, liver, blood vessels and the heart;
- normalizes blood sugar levels, helps with regulating blood cholesterol and lipid levels;
- inhibits tissue ageing processes and promotes tissue rejuvenation;
- boosts the circulation and builds up body’s immunity;
- relieves the symptoms of rheumatic and arthritic disorders;
- alleviates symptoms of allergies;
- possesses antiinflammtory properties;
- has a beneficial effect on vision, concentration and memory;
- seals blood vessel walls and reduces the risk of embolism;
- has excellent skin care properties useful in cosmetic applications;
- is resistant to rancidity.
Camelina oil is gold yellow in colour and has a subtle nut flavour.
Camelina oil must be ingested cold. It can be added to foods such as cottage cheese, fish or salads.
Store in refrigerated conditions.
Suggested dosage: twice a day before meals (based on Dr Różański’s guidelines).
You might receive a bottle with Polish or English label.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.