Ostlers Cloudy Cider Vinegar With The Mother
Apple cider vinegar contains many valuable nutrients that support health, stimulate the metabolism and accelerate the self-purification process of the body and improves blood flow.
In addition, apple cider vinegar is the source of:
- Iron- supports the immune system, affects the condition of hair, skin and nails, and it has a positive effect on mental performance
- Phosphorus- the basic building block of bones and teeth.
- Potassium- maintains acid-base balance.
- Magnesium- responsible for the efficient operation of cardiovascular system.
In addition, cider vinegar composition comprises of sodium, calcium, vitamin A, B6, C and E, enzymes, amino acids pectins, pantothenic acid, beta-carotene, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, and lycopene.
Properties and application:
- regulates cholesterol,
- improves digestion,
- helps to prevent constipation, heartburn and intestinal problems,
- has antifungal, antibacterial and anti-virus properties,
- positive effect on immunity,
- relieves allergies,
- reduces the symptoms of colds,
- takes care of the lymphatic system,
- helps with sinusitis,
- regulates blood sugar levels,
- helps in the treatment of arthritis, and osteoporosis.
- lowers the blood pressure,
- supports weight loss and accelerating fat burning,
- perfect for the treatment of skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis,
- helps to maintain the proper pH of the skin.
Apple cider vinegar is widely used in the kitchen: making preserves, marinades, food preservation and salads. Additionally, it is a perfect product to combat a bad breath (we recommend to mix 1 tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water and rinse approx. 20 minutes).
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.