Coriander seed oil, cold-pressed and crude Ol’Vita
Coriander seed oil is a 100% natural product. It is a cold-pressing and crude product obtained by pressing the highest quality coriander seeds. Thanks to this method this oil has a high nutritional value. Coriander seed oil is mainly a source of monounsaturated fatty acids (80%), as well as flavonoids, plant sterols and vitamin E.
In addition coriander seed oil contains essential oil rich in linalool (coriandor), pinene and geraniol. This product has a strong herbal taste and distinctive aroma.
Properties and application:
- supports cleansing the body,
- relieves menstrual cramps,
- relieves pain in the joints, muscles and head,
- reduces swelling,
- helps with urinary tract infections,
- shows antirheumatic activity,
- stimulates milk production during lactation,
- has a sedative effect,
- has a positive effect on sleep,
- relieves neuralgia and improves mood,
- has an expectorant effect,
- helps to reduce fever,
- facilitates cleansing respiratory tract,
- shows a diuretic effect (improves kidney blood supply),
- dilates blood vessels,
- increases the blood supply to the sexual organs (libido lift),
- has antibacterial and antifungal activity,
- has a diastolic and carminative effect (helpful with colic and flatulence),
- eliminates constipation,
- protects the mucous membrane of the digestive system and the stomach,
- improves the absorption of food,
- supports digestion,
- shows a positive effect on the pancreas.
Coriander seed oil is also widely used in cosmetics. It is perfect for problematic, acne and seborrhea skin.
For external use:
- reduces swelling,
- accelerates wound healing and irritation,
- supports the fight against dandruff,
- strengthens hair roots,
- reduces hair loss and stimulates their growth,
- regulates the secretion of sebum,
- has antibacterial, regenerating and anti-acne effects.
Coriander seed oil has a diastolic effect. It is not recommended for pregnant women. Coriander as a plant can cause allergic reactions and increase the sensitivity to the sun.
Coriander seed oil is sold in dark glass bottles with a convenient pipette. The product should be stored in a dark and cool place. After opening keep refrigerator.
Suggested daily serving of oil is: 600mg (21 drops).
For direct consumption or diluted with other oil as an addition to salads or other cold dishes.
May contain: sesame, gluten, soy and nuts such as: peanut, walnut, hazelnut, macadamia and almonds.
Country of origin:
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.