Evening Primrose Oil - cold pressed, unrefined Ol'Vita 100 ml
Evening Primrose Oil is produced by cold pressing the seeds of evening primrose. An important component of this oil is gamma-linolenic acid from the group of omega 6.
Additionally it is a source of minerals such as:
- selenium- strengthens the immune system.
- magnesium - responsible for the efficient operation of cardiovascular system.
- vitamin E - has a positive effect on the skin and slows the ageing process.
Properties and application:
- supports the fight against multiple sclerosis and arthritis,
- improves the condition of nails, hair, and is helpful in all kinds of skin diseases,
- has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system and lowers blood pressure,
- helps in the regeneration of liver and kidney,
- prevents the development of various diseases such as atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction and stroke,
- alleviates menstrual cramps and regulates its cycle,
- brings relief during menopause,
- accelerates the regeneration of connective tissue and cartilage,
- supports the fight against hair loss, psoriasis and acne,
- normalizes cholesterol.
Evening primrose oil supports the proper functioning of the reproductive system. It is indicated for couples seeking offspring, because it improves fertility. It stimulates the secretion of mucus fertile before and after ovulation. It affects the quantity and quality of the cervical mucus, which allows the sperm cells to the appropriate movement and nourishes them. It reduces inflammation in the vagina, increasing the chance of fertilization. Oil has a delicate flavor and aroma and light yellow colour.
You might receive a bottle with Polish or English label.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.
You might also like