Macadamia Nut Oil, Cosmetic, Cold-Pressed, Ol`Vita 30ml
Cosmetic macadamia nuts oil is a natural cosmetic for each skin type: dry, damaged as well as irritated and acne skins.
Additionally, it is suitable for the eye area care. It proves well as the body and hair product, as well as the breast firming cosmetic. It is suitable as infant and baby care product. It is perfect for combating cellulite and reducing the visibility of scars and stretch marks.
- Firms the skin and, it is perfect for cellulite combating and reduction the visibility of scars and stretch marks by enhancing micro blood circulation.
- Enhances healing of spots and reduces the visibility of post acne scars.
- Supports the regeneration of cells and healing of inflammations.
- Causes that the skin is silky soft, moisturised and elastic.
- Increases the level of omega 7 acids level in the skin (as the age proceeds, the level of that acid decreases, which reveals effects of aging).
- Thanks to the content of antioxidants, it protects against free radicals.
- Strengthens the hair and gives shine, silkiness and moisture to dry and fragile hair.
- Nourishes hair bulbs enhancing the condition of growing hair.
- Proves well for massage or as an additive for nurturing baths.
- Contains a natural sunscreen with SPF 6.
- Well absorption, delicate protective film over the skin.
- Light consistency
- Subtle macadamia nuts aroma
- Light/straw colour
- The product may solidify in low temperatures. It is a natural process and it is fully reversible.
- Predominance of unsaturated fatty acids, including about 25% of palmitoleic acid (omega 7), which is an element of sebum produced by the skin.
- Natural UV filter
- Vitamins: A, B-group, E
- Minerals: (magnesium, calcium, phosphor, iron and selenium)
100% macadamia nuts oil, cold-pressed. The product does not contain any preservatives, artificial colourings or perfumes. Dermatologically tested.
INCI: Macadamia temifolia seed oil
Once opened, the product shall be stored in the fridge.
The product is sold in a dark glass bottle with a pipette.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.