Parsley Seed Oil - Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Ol'Vita 100ml
Parsley seed oil is produced by pressing parsley seeds. It is a natural source of fatty acids, carotene (pro-vitamin A), vitamin B1, B2, K and C, and large amounts of iron.
Properties and application:
- antimicrobial activity.
- improves the appetite and improves digestion,
- relieves the symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis,
- supports the excretion of toxins from the body,
- protects against the formation of kidney stones and urinary tract infections,
- alleviates menstrual cycle and aligns them,
- reduces fever
- lower blood pressure
- reduces the risk of heart attack,
- constipation and helps to remove blockages in the intestines.
Parsley seed oil is has an intense aroma and taste. It fits perfectly in the kitchen as a supplement to cold soups, sauces and other cold dishes.
It is recommended to use 1 teaspoon a day. The oil should not be consumed during pregnancy.
Store in a refrigerator.
You might receive a bottle with Polish or English label.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.