Poppy Seed Oil cold pressed and crude Ol'Vita 250 ml
Poppy oil is an unrefined product produced by cold pressing carefully selected seeds of blue poppy. The main feature of this oil is high volume of unsaturated fatty acids mainly omega-6 in the form of linoleic acid. Moreover poppy seed oils has the taste and smell typical of poppy seeds.
Property and application:
- stimulates the flow of bile,
- accelerates the healing of wounds on the skin,
- reduces the fragility of blood vessels,
- stimulates the regeneration of epithelial tissue in the respiratory, urinary and digestive systems,
- prevents sclerosis,
- reduces the risk of vascular congestion,
- improves memory and concentration,
- increases immunity of the body,
- prevents the formation of blackheads,
- inhibits excessive keratosis of the epidermis,
- prevents drying of the skin,
- contains vitamin E.
Poppy oil is a perfect as an addition to salads, cold dishes and for direct use. It is recommended to use 2 tablespoons of oil per day in cold form.
May contain: gluten, sesame, soy, nuts: peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts and almonds.
Country of origin:
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.