Watermelon seed oil, unrefined, cold-pressed, Ol'Vita - 100 ml and 250 ml
Watermelon sees oil is produced by pressing watermelon seeds. It is a natural source of fatty acids such są: linoleic acid - omega 6, oleic acid - omega 9, linolenic acid - omega 3.
Watermelon seed oil additionally comprises of vitamin E, vitamin B, C, PP (Niacin), carotene, selenium, zinc and potassium.
Properties and application:
- supports the fight against hair loss,
- helpful in the treatment for people suffering from vitamin deficiency and kidney disease,
- lowers blood cholesterol levels,
- helps to reduce high blood pressure,
- has an impact on the balance of acid-alkaline in the body,
- accelerates the healing of wounds, sores and also improves appetite,
- protects the body against infections,
- reduces fatigue,
- promotes restoration of red blood cells and muscles,
- removes harmful chemicals,
- has a high resistance to rancidity.
Additionally watermelon seed oil can also be used in cosmetics:
Watermelon seed oil can be used for all skin types, in particular acne, oily and during puberty. It prevents the formation of blackheads and removes the sebum excess. Perfectly soothes, moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Contained selenium in the oil favors rebuilding the health of hair and nails. Used for hair care restores their shine and beautiful look. Ideal for massage and aromatherapy.
It is recommended to consume one teaspoon a day.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
You might receive a bottle with Polish or English label.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.
You might also like