Evening Primrose Oil - cold pressed, unrefined Ol'Vita 250 ml
Cold pressed unrefined evening primrose oil from Ol'Vita is an excellent immunity booster. It demonstrates anti-thrombotic properties and promotes healthy bones and joints. Evening primrose oil contains essential fatty acids (EFAs), i.e. omega-6, including gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 8,3g.
- reduces the build-up of plaque on blood vessel walls, preventing the formation of embolism;
- lowers the risk of arteriosclerosis;
- regulates blood pressure;
- helps prevent brain stroke and heart attack;
- plays a role in the treatment of coronary conditions;
- promotes blood circulation, preventing phlebitis and varicose veins;
- reduces the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and regulates the menstrual cycle;
- helps relieve menopausal symptoms;
- supports connective tissue and cartilage repair after fractures and ligament injuries;
- eases discomfort associated with rheumatic disorders;
- contributes to the regeneration of kidney and liver cells;
- has anti-inflammatory effects;
- helps with the treatment of skin diseases including acne, androgenic alopecia, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis;
- speeds up the healing of wounds, pus-filled skin rash and burns;
- systematically used, improves the condition of nails and hair;
- supports the treatment of skin conditions and provides excellent skin moisturizing properties;
- offers benefits as a treatment for multiple sclerosis patients;
Suggested dosage: minimum one tablespoonful of cold oil daily.
You might receive a bottle with Polish or English label.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.
You might also like