Milk thistle oil, cold-pressed and crude, Dietary Supplement, Ol’Vita
Milk thistle oil is mainly known for its beneficial effects on the liver. It supports its regeneration and creates a natural barrier against poisons. It promotes the production of bile and prevents the creation of gallstones.
Milk thistle oil is a rich source of antioxidants and flavonolignans (silymarin), which makes it an excellent and natural cure for various illnesses.
It is mainly known for its beneficial effects on the liver. It supports its regeneration and creates a natural barrier against such poisons as alcohol, medicine, pesticides or heavy metals. It promotes the production of bile and prevents the creation of gallstones. It is recommended for viral hepatitis, different kinds of addiction and it supports healthy liver function in alcoholism. It also prevents bladder problems.
Moreover, milk thistle oil:
- reduces blood sugar level;
- eliminates migraine headaches;
- strengthens blood vessel walls (prevents nose bleeding, large intestine bleeding, haemorrhoids);
- controls bleeding during a period;
- lowers the level of ‘bad cholesterol’, prevents atherosclerosis;
- strengthens the immune system;
- regulates digestion, improves appetite;
- improves eyesight;
- used by people with cancer;
- acts as an antidote in Amanita phalloides poisoning (It should be administered as quickly as possible no later than 10 minutes after the poisoning);
- acts as a protective drug as well as regenerates during treatment and after the treatment with strong antibiotics, antiviral drugs and after chemotherapy.
When applied externally, it helps:
- heal wounds, decubitus ulcers, ulceration, burns;
- treating eczema, psoriasis, erythema resulting from acne;
- prevent cornification of the epidermis.
It has a slightly bitter nutty flavour and yellow-brown colour. Sold in dark glass bottles.
It’s a great addition to salads and other cold dishes. It’s definitely worth to have this healthy oil in your kitchen. For the therapeutic effect eat a teaspoon of oil three times a day before meals. Prophylactically, eat one teaspoon a day.
Read more about manufacturer Ol'Vita.
You might receive a bottle with Polish or English label.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.
You might also like