Almond Oil, Cosmetic, Cold-Pressed, Ol'Vita
Cosmetic almond oil is a natural cosmetic suitable for all skin types and in particular for dry skin.
It is considered as one of the best oils combating wrinkles and preventing the occurrence of new ones.
- Combats wrinkles and prevents the occurrence of new ones.
- Does not irritate and it does not cause allergies.
- Perfectly moisturises, smoothes and protects the skin against various types of damage.
- Proves well in treating skin dysfunctions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Soothes irritations and alleviates itching.
- Proves ideal for massage and combating stretch marks and cellulite.
- Constitutes a rescue for damaged, cracked palms.
- Added to bath, pleasantly pampers the skin leaving it velvet soft for a long time.
- Helps nourish damaged hair.
- Proves very well in case of oil cleansing method, which is beneficial both for hair ends as well as the scalp.
- Contains a natural sunscreen with SPF 5
- Constitutes base oil for dry, sensitive and mature skins for deep cleansing with the oil cleansing method (OCM).
- Light yellow colour.
- Subtle aroma.
- Light consistency, does not give the effect of greasiness.
- Good absorption.
- May be gently heated (max. to the temperature of 30 degrees).
- Fatty acids: oleic and linoleic acids.
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, D and E
The origin and ways of obtaining:
Almond oil is obtained by cold-pressing seeds of the almond tree, growing in Central Asia and the Mediterranean countries. Currently, it is harvested in considerable volumes in Western Europe and California.
100% almond oil, cold-pressed. The product does not contain any preservatives, artificial colourings or perfumes. Dermatologically tested.
INCI: Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
Once opened, the product shall be stored in the fridge.
Sold in: 50 ml glass bottle with a pipette and 100 ml plastic bottle with a convenient pump.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.