Castor Oil, Cosmetic, Cold-Pressed, Ol'Vita
Cosmetic castor oil is a natural cosmetic suitable for all skin types.
The oil is strongly cleansing, thanks to which it holds a key position in the skin deep oil cleansing method.
- Holds a key position in the skin deep oil cleansing method – it demonstrates strongly cleansing effects.
- Moisturises and softens the skin.
- Effectively combats dryness and keratosis.
- Protects against water loss.
- Alleviates irritations and enhances fine injuries healing, greases and leaves a protective film left over the skin.
- Perfectly regenerates damaged hands.
- Demonstrates topical painkilling effects.
- Regenerates hair ends, enhances the hair condition, closes cuticles, thickens and volumises, gives shine and facilitates easy combing. Additionally, it promotes hair growth.
- Regularly applied on lashes or eyebrows, it makes them darker, thinner and longer.
- Strengthens fragile nails.
- When added to a bath, it makes the skin silky soft and moisturised.
- Contains a natural sunscreen with SPF 6.
- Subtle aroma.
- Very dense and viscous consistency.
- Semitransparent, slightly yellowing colour.
- glycerides of the ricinoleic, oleic, linoleic, palmitic and stearic acids,
The origin and ways of obtaining:
The product is obtained by cold-pressing seeds of the castor bean plant, called also the castor-oil plant. The plant grows in Africa; however, it is also prevalent in Poland.
100% castor oil, cold-pressed. The product does not contain any preservatives, artificial colourings or perfumes. Dermatologically tested.
INCI: Ricinus communis seed oil
Once opened, the product shall be stored in the fridge.
Sold in: 50 ml glass bottle with a pipette and 100 ml plastic bottle with a convenient pump.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.