Avocado Oil, Cosmetic, Cold-Pressed, Ol'Vita
Cosmetic avocado oil is a natural cosmetic for all skin types, in particular for dry, sensitive and mature skins. It is suitable also for the eye area skin care.
It demonstrates anti-allergic and protective effects. It is also called “7 vitamins oil” as it is one of the richest natural oils with regard to the vitamins content. It is suitable for couperose skin care.
- Reduces evaporation of water from the skin, nourishing and perfectly moisturizing it.
- Demonstrates anti-allergic effects.
- Helps combat eczema and psoriasis.
- Immediately smoothes the skin and protects it against external factors.
- Gives the skin good colour.
- Eliminates an unpleasant sensation of skin burning or shrinking.
- Soothes irritations and demonstrates anti-inflammatory effects, that is why, it proves ideal as an aftershave or after depilation balm.
- Helps prevent blood vessels breaking.
- Demonstrates anti-wrinkle effects.
- Constitutes an irreplaceable means for softening the skin on elbows, knees or palms.
- Demonstrates compliance with natural skin lipids being very well tolerated by the skin.
- Suitable even for the most sensitive skin areas, such as the eye area.
- Proves well as massage oil. Due to its density, it is best to combine it with other oil of less dense consistency for massage.
- Perfectly nourishes the hair, closes pores, makes the hair shine, and strengthens hair bulbs preventing hair loss.
- Contains a natural sunscreen with SPF 4-15.
- Constitutes base oil for dry, sensitive and mature skins for deep cleansing with the oil cleansing method (OCM).
- Dark green colour (does not colour the skin).
- Avocado-specific aroma.
- High density, however, the product does not clog pores and when applied in an appropriate amount, it absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Heat resistance.
- Low temperature makes the product solidify. It is a natural process and it is fully reversible.
- vitamins: A, B, E, D, H, K, PP,
- unsaturated fatty acids: oleic, linoleic, palmitic, stearic and linolenic,
- amino acids and proteins,
The origin and ways of obtaining:
The product is obtained by cold-pressing avocado fruit pulp. Avocado trees are characteristic, among others, for regions of Spain and Israel. The avocado is an exceptional fruit, rich in unsaturated fatty acids, and not hydrocarbons. It constitutes a precious source of vitamins and minerals.
100% avocado oil, cold-pressed. The product does not contain any preservatives, artificial colourings or perfumes.
INCI: Persea gratissima oil
Sold in: 50 ml glass bottle with a pipette and 100 ml plastic bottle with a convenient pump
The product shall be stored in a dark cold place.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.