Tamanu Oil (Foraha Oil), Cosmetic, Cold-Pressed, Ol'Vita 30 ml
Cosmetic Tamanu (kamani or foraha) oil is a natural cosmetic suitable mainly for oily, acne and combination skins.
It is distinguishable for its unique regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Demonstrates regenerative and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Perfectly eliminates spots, helps with fine injuries, burns, insect bites, frostbites and lesions of the skin, such as herpes, seborrhea, eczema and psoriasis.
- Prevents the formation of blackheads.
- Tests confirm that it reduces the visibility of scars.
- Thanks to its unique composition, it demonstrates antibacterial, antivirus, antifungal, antirheumatic and antibiotic effects.
- Constitutes a rich source of antioxidants and combats free radicals.
- Enhances the skin tone and reduces wrinkles.
- Prevents the formation of stretch marks.
- Cures diseases of the scalp (among others, dandruff, folliculitis) as well as helps combat balding.
- Constitutes base oil for combination, oily and acne skins for deep cleansing with the oil cleansing method (OCM).
- Light green colour.
- Intense, specific, herbal aroma.
- Not resistant to heat – it shall not be heated.
- Demonstrates intense effects already in a concentration of 5-20%.
- It solidifies in a low temperature. It is a natural process and it is fully reversible.
- calophylic acid and calophalloidin;
- from 50 to 80% of unsaturated fatty acids, mainly (oleic and linoleic acids)
- essential oils and resins.
The origin and ways of obtaining:
Tamanu grows in regions of South Asia, Africa and Pacific islands. First records on its miraculous properties were reported in Polynesia. Individual parts of this unique tree have been used externally and internally to combat numerous disorders. Its effects are revealed not only by folk traditions, but they are also confirmed by numerous tests. The oil is obtained by cold-pressing dried kernels of mature fruits of the Tamanu tree.
100% oil from tamanu kernels, cold-pressed.
NCI: Calophyllum inophyllum seed oil
The product does not contain any preservatives, artificial colourings or perfumes. Dermatologically tested.
Once opened, the product shall be stored in the fridge.
The product is sold in a dark glass bottle with a pipette.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.