Black Cumin Seeds / Nigella seeds Ol'Vita 100g
Nigella seeds – seed plant native to North Africa. Its seeds are rich in vitamins: A, E, F, B1, B3, B6, biotins and mineral compounds such as: magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, selenium, iron and calcium. Moreover, they contain various fatty acids, alkaloids, proteins, phytosterols, flavonoids as well as phospholipids.
Properties and use:
- lower the level of cholesterol,
- exert a positive impact on the immune system,
- support treating obesity, arteriosclerosis and diabetes,
- help to combat disorders of allergic aetiology,
- demonstrate very strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties,
- helpful for asthmatics,
- demonstrate very strong antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties,
- help combat anaemia when used regularly,
- prevent the formation of kidney stones,
- protect against effects of radiation,
- demonstrate antiparasitic properties,
- prevent ulcers,
- lower the blood pressure and reduce the risk of developing blood clots,
- regulate menstruation,
- support treating skin problems such as: psoriasis, mycosis, acne as well as various types of rash,
- prevent osteoporosis,
- protect kidneys and liver,
- enhance healing of wounds, ulcerations, cuts as well as purulent lesions,
- help to combat dandruff, inhibit hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
Nigella seeds are widely used not only for health care, but also in the kitchen and cosmetics. They are added to meat dishes to give them distinctive taste. When combined with honey, they offer a perfect marinade. They prove ideal as a salad ingredient. Ground seeds may replace black pepper and they do not irritate the stomach.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.