Sunflower Hearts, Shelled Sunflower, Ol'Vita 250 g
Shelled sunflower is rich in iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, vitamin E as well as B vitamins. Additionally, it contains unsaturated fatty acids, mainly omega 6.
Sunflower reduces the level of cholesterol in blood and supports the function of the nervous system.
Properties and use:
- reduces the risk of strokes and heart attacks,
- supports the prostate treatment,
- improves concentration,
- lowers the blood pressure,
- supports the circulatory system,
- helps to combat stress and demonstrates sedative effects,
- helps to combat migraine headaches.
Sunflower kernel proves perfect as an additive for baked goods e.g. bread, cakes, cookies and as an ingredient of yoghurts, cereals, salads, raw salads and muesli. It may constitute a base for spreads as well as various types of stuffing.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.