Shelled Pumpkin Seeds / No Shell Pumpkin Seeds, Ol'Vita 200g
Shelled pumpkin seeds is a source of vitamins A, D, E, B-group vitamins, polyunsaturated fatty acids and phytosterols. Moreover, it also contains the following minerals: manganese, zinc, phosphorus and magnesium.
Properties and use:
- facilitates gallbladder infection treatment,
- has anti-inflammatory properties,
- facilitates prostate treatment,
- strengthens the immune system,
- helps to get rid of such parasites as pinworms, tapeworms, giant roundworms or lamblias,
- facilitates wound healing,
- prevents atherosclerosis,
- exerts beneficial effects on complexion by brightening, smoothing and strengthening it,
- facilitates functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems,
- facilitates the function of the liver.
Pumpkin seeds are a tasty snack and constitute a perfect ingredient of desserts, muesli, yoghurts, salads, cakes, cookies and bread.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.