Shelled Sesame Seeds, Ol'Vita 250g
Shelled sesame is a source of folic acid, proteins and unsaturated fatty acids from the omega-6 group. Moreover, it contains A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and E vitamins, as well as valuable minerals: calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron.
Properties and use:
- lowers blood pressure,
- helps people who suffer from anaemia,
- prevents atherosclerosis changes,
- protects the heart,
- exerts positive influence on the cardiovascular system,
- has positive effect on the cholesterol level,
- reduces the risk of stroke and heart attack,
- facilitates correct functioning of intestines,
- facilitates correct functioning of the digestive system,
- strengthens blood vessels, bones and joints,
- prevents asthma development,
- protects against osteoporosis,
- reduces stress and helps to relax,
- slows the ageing process.
Hulled sesame is a perfect ingredient of desserts, yoghurts, muesli, cakes, bread, salads and is a tasty snack.
Some of the information is obtained from generally available sources.